View Single Post

Old 02-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Dear ones.

I have only read a few of your kind and caring and concerned posts and I want you to know that I am fine. The wonderful thing about being older is that we have had experience with being badly hurt and know that in a few days we feel better. The feeling better has been greatly aided by some wonderful visits from wonderful people and by some wonderful emails by wonderful people and living with two wonderful people.

I feel responsible for this somehow. On forums where unknown people type to other unknown people without the facial contact and personal knowledge of each other enormous pain can be caused without intent. We all have disagreed at times with others and at our age we all have very clear ideas about what we believe. I must have somehow really said something unknowingly or knowingly that I believed or I pushed back against someone's ideas that caused this.

I have only read a few of the comments above because my heart is just overwhelmed with gratitude for your kindness. I have learned something very important. This medium is both dangerous and wonderful and I am glad for my 74 years. I can see why the young can be broken to the point of taking their own lives.

I certainly do not deserve the love you have shown me but I am so grateful for it.

I just love you. Thank you so much. I want to hug each of you.

Thank you so very much.

I have learned a great lesson.

There is even MORE good in the world than I thought.

Good morning Gracie

Chloe
&
Lulu