View Single Post

Old 08-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Darby, we are in a C. villa south of 466, that is where we wanted to live. Maybe we'll be neighbours, I hope so. One of my first activities when I arrive in October will be to take Brutus and Biggins to a dog park .. wonder if you can golf cart to DoggieDoRun .. probably not, I think it is a "regular" road outside of TV.

Then we'll be heading over to the Square for Happy Hour and some dancing. We have to buy a complete houseful of furniture. At least you're able to bring some stuff, we're coming over the Border so we have to start from scratch. Lots of work ahead. But we want to leave plenty of time for fun and socializing.

Golfnut, I've seen the picture of Aerial .. what a great looking dog.
No, you are not supposed to golf cart to Doggie Doo Run Run. There are no golf cart paths that go to Doggie Doo Run Run even if it borders a golf course on one side for a bit as well as at the back. With many of the dogs, you sure can tell that they are in the car or truck as they come near the entrance to the Doggie Doo Run Run. There's quite a lot of barking going on.