View Single Post

Old 08-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Sage
Default Re: THE OLD CARS WE DROVE - BRINGS BACK GOOD MEMORIES

50 Ford Yellow Convert my dad bought me when I was 15; it sat in the garage until i was 16 and he sold it
56 Crown Vic white over orange
63 Sprite that my brother wrecked when i was in Nam
63 Catalina Sport Coupe cruised at about 100 (every other time on the open intersate you would look at the speedo and it was around 100)
about 4 each 66 black Fords, stick 6 cy, bought for $200 each. Sold one and the next day the guy brings it back cause the steering wheel fell off.
70 Maverick Grabber Candy Apple Red & Black - backed out of a parking spot and an old lady in a rust bucket 50 chevy tank nearly destroyed the rear end of the Maverick and not a nick on the rusty Chevy.
73 Audi 100 LS (everyone thought it was a Mercedes)(the speedo red plastic indicator needle dropped off)(if the temp was over 80 and you were making a left turn the horn would beep)
67 Plymouth 4 dr - had it on a job in Bellingham, Washington. After about three months of rain it had grass growing on the rear seat carpets.
80 Midnight Blue Cordoba with blue "Corinthean" leather seats
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)