View Single Post

Old 08-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last

Taltarzac, I didn't mean golf courses, I would NEVER NEVER walk my dogs on a golf course, they are sacred! We were driving around during our preview visit in March over by San Marino and noticed hydro fields with a lot of dog walkers. The areas seemed to be unused for anything else; so I was wondering whether it was permitted. Anyway, the hydro fields are quite far away from our Villa, so I'm sure I'll never go there anyway.

One of my pet peeves is dog walkers who don't pick up after their dogs. It ruins it for all the conscientious people.
I always pick up after my dogs and would never take them anywhere they aren't allowed to go.
I assume that the "hydro fields" would be OK for dog walkers if you saw a lot as the Villages' administrators are quite diligent about rule enforcement. Just try putting a sign on the front yard-- or perhaps a gnome-- in one of the Village neighborhoods which forbids such things in front yards. From what I have seen, the rule enforcers will show up within the day or so.

Still better safe than sorry. You should probably contact someone in an official capacity in the Villages and double-check this.