View Single Post

Old 02-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlm790 View Post
Had same problem. I called the plumber who for $60 told me to call Delta. He said the line inside the kitchen faucet was deteriorating. The house is 13 months old. Called Delta faucets and they determined (on the phone) that the plumber was right. They are sending me a new hose. Now I need to have the plumber back out to install it. Yes, another $60 fee then pay him in 15 minute increments. I think this is ridiculous so am asking the plumber for a break in the cost to return.
That's what was wrong with mine. My plumber figured it was a part of the faucet and we got a replacement from Delta. Then, when he came back he replaced some supposedly deteriorated washers which he said was the problem. There was another tube thing he didn't replace (and insisted wasn't the problem). Well, it turns out that the tube was the problem... so it wasn't fixed even then. Luckily we were having our counter tops replaced and the plumber who was hooking up the new ones knew immediately what was wrong and fixed.

Slaughter on 10th Avenue (and more) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMo6w...gbuFRTT06nS9pn