View Single Post

Old 08-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Sage
Default Re: DO I REALLY WANT A VILLA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsetterlund
Okay, I am a little confussed. I have been looking at MLS listings on the internet. I found some villas that appeared to not have the privacy fence and then I found what looked like ranches with the fence. What is what? I thought the villas were the only houses that had a private backyard and that all villas had private backyards?

Can someone please explain this?
I can understand your confusion. :dontknow:
Patio Villas have white picket fences in front of them. They don't have a fenced backyard.
Courtyard Villas have an enclosed courtyard as their side/back lawn. They come in both frame and stucco. As LG pointed out, some CVs have a partial fence if they have a Preserve or Golf View.
Any dwelling, Ranch and Patio Villa included, could possibly have a fence in back if it happens to back on a Courtyard Villa .. you would be backing to their fence. (But no fence down the sides).

Yes, I do understand your confusion!! Once you've looked at 132 listings (as probably most of us have), you'll see the difference. Good luck! ;D