View Single Post

Old 08-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Default Re: DO I REALLY WANT A VILLA?

We were thinking about a gas cart just because of the miles we would be able to take it with out worrying
about losing a charge and having to push it home (or something like that) I know Jan swears by his electric, others swear by their gas. We want to purchase 2 carts. (Yeah I know....and we're looking at a Villa??) We think we will be taking off in different directions at times and don't want to take the car. (Anyone else have that same situation???) I want a new cart and my husband said he would be fine with a used one. I know there was a thread here that talked about the different kinds of carts but now that we are almost ready to buy, I don't want to look for it. (I'm lazy right now)

The other reason for the gas cart is the cost of a new battery my husband says he will have to buy every two years ......

Bogart - I think we would love to take you up on your offer while we're down there!!!! Bogart - I don't care what Kar Guy says about you....YOU ROCK! :#1: :joke: We would be happy to rent it from you.......Just name your price and the who, what and wheres. If you would rather, my E-mail is:

darbyduff11@hotmail.com