View Single Post

Old 08-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Default re: What is your favorite restaurant in the whole world?

Well, I've always said that my favorite place is Bob Chinn's Crab House in Wheeling, Illinois. We've gone there for many years. It's a little ways away since it's up north and we're now a lot further south. But so well worth the trip. I've always ordered the Louisiana Blue Crab Claws - but one day when they were out, I had to make another choice - and now I'm hooked! Kona Crab does it. Thin shells, sweet meat. Ahhhh - heaven.

For those who aren't into the best fresh seafood in the country, try their other delights. There is no bad choice here. Trust me. Take a look at this menu! Wish they'd come to The Villages! www.bobchinns.com - they do ship orders, I'm lookin' into that for when I'm in TV this winter!

While the prices are a tad pricey, the food is always fresh and the bills of lading are posted at the front door if you'ld like to check. And despite the many attemps at knock off competition, just like Elvis; Bob Chins remains the King! The food is very good for the type of volume that this place has. I'm told that it is one of the highest grossing restaurants in the Midwest if not the whole USA.