View Single Post

Old 09-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Founder
Default One of the nice things about our retirement years in the Villages

Although I am not fully retired, (I still run a couple of enterprises) I am able to pretty much set my own schedule. (like most of you) One of the administrators on this board (Tony) has been a dear friend of mine for 41 years. He lives in Erie, Pa and has a home on a large spread of acreage. (his own mini Villages, except he and his wife and his daughter and her family are the only residents)

Tony has a 20 X 40 strand steel building that he uses for equipment storage and a workshop. For years, Tony has wanted to build a wrap around work bench in his "barn". I promised him that when he retired and had time to do it, I would fly to Erie and help him build it. Tony retired last month and it was my great honor to make good on my promise and spend three wonderful days this week with my dear friend. There are still a few more things to do: shelves under the bench and electric outlets on the face, but the main part is finished.

I can't tell you the laughes we had, including my advise to Tony as to where the level need to be put.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida