View Single Post

Old 02-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Platinum member
Default My Rant (and then I'll feel better)

OK, I have to mention this pet peeve in hopes that some offenders will read it and maybe be a little more considerate of others. Several times in the last few weeks I have been in a situation where I am in a line to check out (Target, Barnes and Noble, Arden's Jewelry, Lowes, and Citizens First Bank where there were a number of people waiting to do business but one customer was obliviously engaged in a conversation with the clerk or teller that was completely inconsequential to the business at hand. Examples are: telling the clerk about a problem with another business, telling the clerk about how hard they had looked for the item they were purchasing, telling the clerk about the books they had read lately, etc. They were telling some story while a number of us were waiting(some more patiently than me I'll admit) for service. This is not the worst thing that can happen to someone, but please, notice when you are inconveniencing others and move along. Thanks. I feel better now. Comments?

Last edited by Cedwards38; 02-26-2014 at 11:45 AM.