View Single Post

Old 09-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Sage
Default Re: WE JUST BOUGHT SITE UNSEEN.

Hey DD

Just got back from 4 days at the cottage and what a surprise ... you've already bought!! Good for you, it is nice to see you so excited. Congratulations!! Sounds like Duval is a great Village with friendly people. We also bought sight unseen, last May, but the online video was so helpful. So we are nutty too!! We will be arriving October 26 with our two dogs for our first stay in our new Villa (4 years old, not new). So we'll meet you then. ;D

We need furniture like crazy and are hoping to pick up some "gently used" furniture .. I heard there is a place called "Bargains and Treasures" which is good .. does anyone know of that place? We are bringing an inflatable bed from Canada; that may be our only furniture for a while. We want to have some fun when we arrive and not spend all our time shopping!!

I am so excited for you, and for me, and for everyone else who is moving to TV. Finally, we can start living the good life that we are have been looking forward to!

We're in Belmont Villas, does anyone out there live in the Village of Belevedere?