View Single Post

Old 09-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Sage
Default Re: Village shuttle rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman
I am not sure how carts and batteries and charging, etc made its way into Van Shuttle Rates but I think that it is doing a big disservice to those that would like to know about Carts and batteries and charging, etc instead on Van Shuttles.

When you switch topics inside a topic would you please start another topic so that other interested people could get involved?

This is not just you but I get to lots of other topics where the original topic switches to an off topic that others would benefit from.

Sorry for the vent but I get upset going to a post to get some info and oranges become apples.
Z .. I know what you mean about posts getting off topic .. When I was a "newbie" to TOTV, I started a post asking for names of contractors and it ended up being about where to book a Thanksgiving dinner!!?? But ya know, You get used to it, and it becomes entertainment .. I learned to do what Golfnut says and "Go with the flow". It is such a great site, and great people, I just love it a lot. ;D