View Single Post

Old 09-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Default Re: Visiting the Villages

My husband and I went to TV for 4 days in early August 2007. We rented a "cottage" through TV offices for $100 a day. Terrific place with 2 bedrooms and a den. We also rented a golf cart through the cart place on Canal Street (I forget the name) and had a blast driving around and exploring and even getting lost. Everyone there is so great though, if we pulled the cart to the side of the trail and looked at a map, people stopped and asked if we needed help. The friendliest bunch in the world! TV gave us each a card that gave us some free meals at various restuarants, we could use the facilities, play golf, and also included a free movie ticket for each of us at the theaters. We also spent half a day with a sales guy who took us around to see the various homes and explained all the ins and outs of buying and getting set up. It was just wonderful and we are now getting set up to put on the market and move to Paradise as soon as we can. I hated to leave!!!
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.