View Single Post

Old 09-03-2007, 08:31 PM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next prez.

Watched Hannity last night who was interviewing Romney. The clear understanding I got was that if the republican party act like true republicans, with health-care, a strong defense, abortion, economic strategies most agree on and other issues that the party always stands for will not have a problem gaining the white house. That in order for Hillary to get in she must act like a republican making promises she will never keep just to make it. Even a former candidate for VP Joe Lieberman is determined to vote for the right person not Hillary and not a Democrat.

He fears what will happen with his Israel after we pull out of IRAQ. Since it's our best interests down the line to
make sure that Israel remains our allie, and that we have a presence in the middle east. We need a strong one to keep these idiots from our homeland and keep us safe.

Personally I do not want another BUSH, or Clinton in the White-house. What I do want is a changing of the guard. Someone who's bright and a step above the rest.

These persons are Romney, Giuliani, and any Democrat that can show a history of voting with these issues. (That will never happen).

I can only remember my father who passed several years ago who was a true Democrat that when it came time to vote for the US Congress/Senate or White-house voted republican saying it's nice to have DEM'S in local government for the free programs but if you want to keep your jobs and take home a paycheck each week vote for the other guy.

Finally remember Ronnie Reagan who stopped the cold war and brought down the wall. Who's ideas helped make us stronger and sparked the economy giving Clinton the opportunity to get the credit.

I would love to see a woman in the white-house eventually, but please lets not make it Slick Willies wife.