View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: wireless mobile cards???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKayDiva
NOt sure if that is the correct name for them but has anyone had any experience with these? I went to verizon yesterday and they told me it was $59.99 per month unlimited access and you should be able to use it anywhere your cell phone works? Does anyone know firsthand of verizon's coverage in TV? Not limited to that network, just where I stopped by. Any of them better than the others? Also would it be possible to network that to another computer? It plugs into a usb and I thought of hooking it up on my desktop and networking my laptop with a wireless router?
Thanks in advance
Haven't tried Verizon's yet. I did try Sprints. Same price same deal however Sprint didn't meet my expectaions due to frequent dropouts and the time to reboot was excessive. Now I'm dealing with the return policy of Sprint who agreed to a 30 day trial. Here we go again. :realmad:

Try them all BUT make sure you have a return policy in writing before you do. I'll be curious to hear from you on the results of your tests. Hope this info. was of some help.

Handie :joke: