View Single Post

Old 03-06-2014, 02:17 PM

So glad to hear that I am not the only one who thinks these things about the office. I went o the rest room first and thought they could do a little more in here to make it look cleaner. They had cleaning supplies everywhere...could have been in a basket and covered. But the room I was in for my dental work was worse. The floor had not been sweep or mopped in a long time. The wall I stared at had a hole in it filled with plaster and not even painted over...but the dirt on in the wall was worse...Then the xray machine came out behind the doors....was it ever cleaned....I wanted to get some ajax cleanser and start cleaning all the dirt off of it. The plaster was falling off the ledge were the machine was kept...then the gloved hygenist put the xrays on this ledge....not on plastic or paper towel but the ledge and then put them in my mouth for xrays. I will not go into any more detail...but I will not go back...and yes I paid for the xrays to find out 2/3 of my mouth needs major dental work. I know many people are pleased with their service...I am not one. The dentist and hygenist were very friendly.

This post was for Lady Lake Dental

Last edited by moose; 03-06-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: added name