View Single Post

Old 09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Default HOME AT LAST, HOME AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY ----

I WAS HOME AT LAST!!!!!!!

(Y'all "there I go again" know I'm not talking about Colorado!!) Just spent 4 glorious days in my new hometown!! Saw my new home!!! Love it!!! Met several of my new neighbors and had an impromptu block party in the middle of the street with 3 of the couples!! (If any of you are reading this- It was so nice to meet all of you and can't wait to join you in paradise :bigthumbsup

Had two invites to dinners! Didn't get to meet Villager 07 :'( :'(! The first evening we spent looking at the home and meeting the neighbors and the 2nd night we got to the square too late (Had a wonderful wonderful dinner at Cane Gardens) so if I missed any of you, I am really sorry. I will make it up to all of you!!

But what I really wanted to mention was THE COTTAGES where we stayed during our stay!!

WOWZER, WOWZER, WOWZER!!!!

If you haven't yet come down to TV for a premier tour or haven't had the opportunity to view these fabulously wonderful homes, don't pass up that chance!! Everywhere in TV the Morse family have done things 1st class but, in my oppinion they out did themselves with THE COTTAGES! We stayed in a home so large we could have rollerskated from the front door to the kitchen and I swear, everytime I turned around I found a new room! Boise radios in both bedrooms AND speakers in every room to play your favorite radio stations.

Now, if you live in TV or have visited, you know that "the company" or Morse family spares no expense to make sure each area of TV is "top of the line" or in some cases (see Colony Rec. Center), over the line. Even for those who have some issues with TV, (are there really some of you out there???? :dontknow one thing you have to say - The quality of life in TV is the very best there is! We are all truly lucky to look forward to spending the rest of our lives in such a place!!!!

And if you are debating wether to purchase in TV "ARE YOU KIDDING ME????"

There, I've had my selfish say!!! :hot: :hot: :hot:

Oh and Buffalo fans, our prayers are with you and your team! I hope it's not as bad as they are saying!!!