View Single Post

Old 03-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988sally View Post
Recently, we hired Ron's Landscaping, Inc. to redo our landscaping. It involved new plantings, wall and bordering, and stone ground covering. We selected Ron's Landscaping, Inc. from recommendations from this website. Now that the project is finished, we were glad we searched the "Talk of the Villages". Ron's landscaping, Inc. was just excellent. Their expertise and quality of work was outstanding. The one thing that impressed us the most was the fact that on all occasions, they did exactly as promised. In our current days where a company promises the world but does not deliver on the promises, Ron's Landscaping, Inc. did exactly as they said they would. We were so impressed with their honesty and integrity.
I'm glad to see a landscaper receive a recommendation from a customer, as opposed to a recommendation posted by a landscaper.

In other words, I often see posts from people who are very pleased with the job Ron's Landscaping has done for them.
He seems to put thought into what he does and all his jobs do not look the same.

And then there is a landscaper who posts his own accolades from supposedly, his own customers and not from the actual customer.
He states that he is #1 in the Villages and I don't know where anyone can get those statistics???

It makes me wonder when someone has to pat their own back.