View Single Post

Old 09-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Sage
Default Re: Furnishing a totally empty Courtyard Villa the easy way

I have learned so much from this post, amazing. ;D I LOVE TOTV.
Thanks to Gingersmom for mentioning Furniture Barn and Jeff's name. Thanks Chuckinca for the website for Furniture Barn, I will check it out later tonight. I may go the Bargains and Treasures/consignment route, but I'm getting way too old for that much stress. Immediate gratification is what I cherish!! SteveinNY also sent me great, great info on Southern Lifestyles who will completely furnish a house prior to your arrival (if you want the stress free approach). They are FedEx'ing me a package with all the information.

Darbyduff, you leave Colorado Sept 20 -- what a huge change for you!! Please let us know what you decide on golf carts: electric versus gas. Apparently you are going with Dish/Direct TV .. can that be bundled with phone and internet or are they all different vendors? DD, I think we're both ten minutes from LSL .. you are south and I'm west (but then I'm also directionally challenged). FOR SURE we'll get together when I arrive, look forward to it. :bigthumbsup: