Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 09-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Default Medicare Supplemental Insurance for the disabled???

I receive medicare as a result of having been declared "totally and permanently" disabled by The Social Security Administration. I am under the age of 65. I have searched everywhere I can think of for a supplelmemtal policy. The State Insurance office staff simply told me they don't know of any. Even AARP's plan is only for those on Medicare AND OVER 65. I found one company (I think it was United Healthcare) and they said they are authorized to offer it, but they REJECT you if you have a diagnosis such as Muscular Sclerosis or Parkinson's, etc. ( Myproblem is MS) Does anyone know of an available policy? Other ideas of where to look? Thanks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.