View Single Post

Old 09-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Sage
Default Re: Pet Prescriptions Savings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beady
My boy has very bad arthritis and is on Rymidal, every other day. I buy it from an online company for $1.02 per pill as opposed to $1.50 from my Vet. She was not willing to match the internet price. I have to request a perscription from her each time I renew the order. Worth the savings to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhdleo
I especially would not use medications from overseas on my pets. If something should happen they are not here to go to bat for you with the supplier like your own Vet. would.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Vets give a blood test every two years before they prescribe Revolution, but heartworm is fairly rare in Canada. Our Vet says it is rampant in Florida. OMG, that means you have mosquitos all year around?

Beady - What online company do you use for Rymidal?
Avista - Do you have friends that have used the company in Australia? When posters say to avoid "overseas" companies, are they including Australia?

If the package looks exactly the same and is sealed, doesn't that ensure it's a quality product? Am I naive?