View Single Post

Old 09-22-2007, 03:42 PM
Default Re: checking out villages

I must add my two bits in...I had lived in Tampa for years approximately 15 years ago...moved back up north the last several years...I came down last winter for 4 months to look for that special place for 55 plus...believe it or not I did not hear about the Village's while I was down here...ran into some friends I know back home after I got back and they told me there sister bought a place in The Village's and proceeded to tell me about it...I went on the Internet...had the package sent with the DVD...called and drove down and stayed for six nights in a Designer home...hooked up with a Representative with the Villages...told them that location for a home was uno number one with me...she found the place and I bought...the follow up has been unbelievable...from being able to close without me being there...to the Empty Nester's Program they have set up to see my home is taken care of until I come down...it is unreal...and this website...such wonderful people...you learn so much...it is truly an "Adult Paradise" where... we all have been there and done that...we all want to live life to the max...just had to add my two bits! Thanks to all of you on!!