View Single Post

Old 04-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillallman View Post
this business, located in the villages, advertises zerona, cold laser treatments for losing stubborn fat from waist, hips and thighs.....sound good, however, after 15 treatments for my stubborn belly fat, i managed to lose one inch!
according to their measurements i had lost a total of over 3 inches, and if so, it was not on my abdomen, which was my target. so after spending over $2000 i was a very unhappy customer. the owner, diana davis, said that she would give me a partial rebate.....that didn't happen....eventually they said there would be no rebate, as according to them, i had reached by goal!
so buyers beware, this procedure is guaranteed, but to do what? and the return of your money is NOT guaranteed....i could not recommend this procedure to anyone, and i have learnt an expensive lesson.
I have great trouble understanding how mature aduts can fall for weight loss scams. According to most reputable medical literature, and except for radical surgery , the literature points only to diet and nutrition combine with exercise as effective methods for weight control.