View Single Post

Old 04-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsroni View Post
I own two dogs; a maltipoo and schizon. Regardless of where I stroll them, I ALWAYS clean up after them. It is the responsibility of the dog owner/walker to remove fecal matter from the ground and dispose of it properly.
That said, today, I strolled the girls for the first time at the pond next on the south corner of El Camino Real and Morse Blvd; near Freedom Pointe. While walking, I was stupefied at how much dog waste was there.
HUGE mounds of poop from large dogs by all of the trees. Some small poop as well.
Bottom line is, there should not be poop left behind from YOUR DOG'S BEHIND. Why can't you take the responsible route and pick it up? Should that not occur, the rest of us will continue to get a bad rap for YOUR LAZINESS. How inconsiderate can you be? When you buzz along and have the dog run outside of your cart, it's on you to clean it up.
No wonder people complain. It's disgusting. I truly hope that you are ticketed for this slovenly behavior.
SHAME ON THE OFFENDERS.
Ron, did you do a dna test? Dog owners here wouldn't allow that. Maybe it was gator poop.