View Single Post

Old 04-14-2014, 06:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,499 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrich61 View Post
We are extremely unhappy with our experience with "The Villages" as a preowned sales Rep and at 2 months our place should have sold the first month. The Villages has made nothing but mistakes in our property's advertising both print and online ads. I was WARNED about the Villages but did not listen. HAS ANYONE EVER CANCELLED A CONTRACT FOR SALE OF THEIR HOUSE WITH THE VILLAGES?????? I was told they charge you for each Open House and our Sales person has had many but still has not sold it! Any input appreciated. Thanks.
I am sorry you are leaving us.

But as to the contract, why don't you just ask them? I have never heard of any such charge and I have been reading this forum for a LONG time. Houses that are clean, not smoked in, priced right and haven't a lot of permanent personal décor choices move fast here. Usually Villages sales people know what is a good selling price too.

Usually when rental snowbirds go home and remember how much they like it here they start looking for homes. May and June are very good months for home sales in The Villages.