View Single Post

Old 04-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrich61 View Post
We are extremely unhappy with our experience with "The Villages" as a preowned sales Rep and at 2 months our place should have sold the first month. The Villages has made nothing but mistakes in our property's advertising both print and online ads. I was WARNED about the Villages but did not listen. HAS ANYONE EVER CANCELLED A CONTRACT FOR SALE OF THEIR HOUSE WITH THE VILLAGES?????? I was told they charge you for each Open House and our Sales person has had many but still has not sold it! Any input appreciated. Thanks.
I don't know the answer to your question, but it seems to have been answered by a few that do know. My thought is....have you contacted the sales department and discussed your issues? Perhaps they could assign your listing to a different agent. Another step would be to proof all ads yourself (you said there were mistakes) and just insist on being more pro-active, to make sure they get is right.

I have been a Realtor, and I have listed and purchased through Realtors, and I always kind of shake my head at the "errors". Several of our transactions would never have happened if I had not stepped in and "pushed" a bit. Shouldn't be necessary, but.........

Good luck to you.