View Single Post

Old 10-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Sage
Default Re: canadian snowbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie
mom2five and barefoot!,

Im not a Canadian, but I just want to say how much I admire you both for making the decision to live in TV alone while hubby's are working up north. I think its wonderful that you found each other in this forum and I may be in a similiar situation this winter, not sure yet but if so, can I join you for a fun day or night out? I have a Canadian sister-in law! Do I qualify????
Nonie: All nationalities are welcome for a night out with the "almost single" girls. (Not you Handie! ;D ). I'm still astounded that I made the decision to buy a house and live six months in the Villages when my husband isn't retiring for at least two years. :hot:

If you'd told me a year ago (when I had never heard of TV) that I would be headed there, I wouldn't have believed you. My husband has been so wonderful and supportive about my plans!

There is a saying "You are always dragged kicking and screaming in the direction of your subconscious". Once I drank the Village Koolaid during my Lifestyle Preview, I was a goner.

Can hardly wait until I arrive Oct. 24 .. not long now.