View Single Post

Old 10-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Default Re: Hillary is the winner of a poll at Spanish Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Dancer
;DIt makes me laugh that people blame Hillary for everything from global warming to Vince Foster's suicide. Its sad, really, that men especially are so put off by a powerful woman. If you happened to read her autobiography, which I'm sure you didn't because your mind is obviously closed, you'd see she has spent her life in service to her country in one form or another. Taking a senate seat in NY or any other state, is just a continuation of her public service persona. I personally don't care if she isn't "originally" from NY, as long as she does a good job, which for us upstate NYer's , she has. As far as her being married to a philanderer, who cares? I didn't vote for him because he's true blue to his wife; I voted for him because I thought he'd be the best person for the job. IMHO he was the best president we've had in a long time. I know the economy was in a lot better shape than it is now. As far as our country's position in the international scheme of things, our reputation has certainly gone downhill with Bush and his antics. It will be an uphill battle for the next president no matter who she or he turns out to be.