View Single Post

Old 10-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Default tee time-free golf?

I live in Ny until I can retire..own in Duval. I come down as often as I can usually when snowbirds are gone. I try to take as much advantage of "free golf" as I can when I'm there. Last time down, I was able to set up 2 tee times daily via the automated phone system, I usually start 7days before I get there..Wonderful..enjoyed it for as long as I was able to spend in my home....Coming down on the 10th and tried to set up 2 tee times and the system will not allow you to set up 2 in one day. I called tee time office and they told me I could do it only if I did it on the computer via the village.net for a fee of $60 a year and they would set it up for my NY service. So now..I am paying additonal $60 internet service to make a tee time for our "Free Lifetime Golf". I'm outraged..I pay me ammenity fees and barely get to use anything because unfortunately can't get down there permanently yet..and when I'm able to be there..this is what I encounter. This is another hidden fee...what else????