View Single Post

Old 05-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Default Marc from golf cart rentals

I am so glad to hear other people have had the same experience. I rented 5 carts this January for my family. They were supposed to be delivered to Spanish Springs Marriott. He delivered all to the Waterfront in Sumpter Landing. When I called him he said "so! Go down and get them". I told him my family had been traveling g all day and it was 8:00 PM and they hadn't had dinner and there were young children in the party. How as I going to get 5 carts back to them??? He reluctantly agreed to deliver them the next day and was rude. When he delivered them one of the carts had no gas......by the way. Foolishly, when our cart was being repaired I rented from him again. The cart he gave us stalled 4 times. I called him and he rudely said " get it to your house and I will bring another tomorrow". Which we did with help from a friend. The second cart would not move unless you gave it a lot of gas and then it JUMPED forward and I almost hit people in the golf parking lot. It was that way all day long. I called him and again he was rude and told me I just didn't know how to drive. I told him to come and pick up his cart and he told me I owed him $80.00 for a couple days rental for carts that did not work. I argued with him and he got nasty. I hung up. I hope my husband is home when he comes for his cart as I am afraid of him.