View Single Post

Old 10-13-2007, 10:39 PM
n/a

Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE

rdkent that government is the problem, however I also agree with LG in that when a Hospital or medical professional bills $7000. for services rendered, but will accept $800.00 as payment, then something is screwey. If we can do it for $800. then charge a fair price for the service rendered, then there would be more to go around for everyone, and perhaps those who did make bad decisions can recover. I would also like to point out that not everyone made the decisions that put them out there without insurance. More companies are now cutting back because health care is so expensive, so employees are finding fewer benefits. We are a generation that have enjoyed these benefits and have become used to having them. Generations behind us will not have fixed pensions and health care benefits as we know it. As I have said before when we were younger, we could afford insurance we did not need. Now that we are older we cannot afford the insurance that we so desperately need and deserve. I do not want the government to give me anything. I can and have earned my way. I just want a level field for all. Again $7000. vs $800.