View Single Post

Old 10-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Default Re: We need honest answers.

My husband and I are in the same position as those of you considering TV. We plan to retire at end of next year and move as soon as sell our home. Our dilemma is TV or no TV. We plan to visit in May of 08 and compare TV to other communities in the area: Mount Dora, Top of the World, Stone ACreek, Summer Glenn. From what I have seen in brochures I can get a bigger home and with the amenities I want at any of those communities. However, from everything I've read there is no comparison to lifestyle of TV. Are those of you who visited other communities saying that the homes are nice but amenities don't come close? I think those of you who have gone through this dilemma or are considering TV can understand mine. I guess I do have some concerns regarding TV....not being able to choose what I want in my home, the 20% non refundable payment in 10 days, homes being smaller and more expensive, and a few others. I'll have to visit and see. Any suggestions and/or comments are welcome. Thank you for all the information.

pili