View Single Post

Old 10-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: A View From 100,000 Feet

The politicians today on both sides are in the game for themselves only. It's power and money and don't waste my time on the menial issues like what's best for our country. These career politicians all need to be voted out and we need some fresh blood. The current group is like watching Monday night football but less professional. It's all for the party, win by any means. If it means destroying another member of congress, who cares. There is a culture of personal destruction of the opposition, and grease my palms and I'll take care of you in DC today. It's disgusting. Their principles are set by wetting their finger and putting it in the air to see which way the wind is blowing. Just today in the news, it's reported that some of the idiots in congress have created a bill to declare something that happened a century ago in Turkey to be declared genocide. The result is the Turks are now P'O'd and may take some action in northern Iraq. How does this help the US, and what the hell is the purpose of such a bill? Sounds very much like the idiots have found another way to screw up the war. Score one for the party, zero for the country. This is beyond disgusting.