Thread: adult children
View Single Post

Old 10-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: adult children

I am an adult child of two Villagers. I do have 4 degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) but have been a little too obnoxious towards some libraries trying to get them to improve resources for victims of crimes since 1991. I did get nominated to 24 Marquis Who's Who's publications from 1992 through 2002 but must have really ****ed off the powers that be in law librarianship and much of any other types of librarianship. Am listed in I think 14 of these various Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992 through 2002 including two or three Marquis Who's Who in the World. But, I have been forced to do much of my work for survivors of crimes while living with my parents. Have to use my 4 degrees for some good.

I admit I have been passionate and pushy about victims' rights and libraries but actions do have consequences. If you fight city hall you are going to get a lot of parking tickets!

I get to do various Villages activities with my ID card and am so thankful that I have family who will put up with my politicking on the Internet.

I have been using the numbers 2 2 4 and 6 1 3 in my Internet and/or snail mail politicking since mid-1993 and either I am going really crazy or people seem to be noticing. :dontknow: Nobody tells me much of anything. I just check and see if the various libraries I have contacted over the years have certain things in their collections or on their web pages which I have suggested.