View Single Post

Old 06-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAC2371 View Post
I got a chance to have lunch there today and when we arrived at 1:00 pm I was surprised there w there was a 20 min wait. It did not take that long to get our table but the inside had a nice crowd of smiling people. We had grab a drink downstairs as we waited so Josh ,our server, was ready to take our order. Nice big menu with many choices with alot of cajun and low country dishes. I had read that the chef had worked in Ybor city and was Spainish.
My guest is gulten-free and this was easy for them to offer several choices with a smile. Their Bronze chicken with beans and rice was a winner. I had the shrimp poor boy that had a nice remoulade sauce but the fries were under cooked and cold. I told our server and in a few mins. I had a very hot portion in front of me. I think this is a great place and will be back, but I think this place fills up fast so get there early.
Your timing was really good! During the snowbird invasion, the wait was often 2 hours. However, we always enjoyed a couple of drinks and people watching.