View Single Post

Old 10-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by th6095
The one thing i dont like is, the rude people that allow there pet, to use my yard as there potty, there is one man in particular, that i have asked nicely, please dont let your dog use the yard as his potty, the man will walk his dog, everyday now, past my house, and let his dog do his business in my yard. I have even stood in my driveway, when i see him coming, and he will stare right at me, and still let his dog still use my yard for his potty, I am sure that he signed the same village agreement we did, and that is to curb your pet, any suggestions?
I'd do a couple of things. I'd take a digital photo of the creep and the dog while the doggie is doing his business. Make sure to stand so that you also get your house in the photo, to prove it's on your property. Then I'd post the photo on TOTV, along with a closeup of the creep. I'd also submit the photos to, and file a complaint with, the "deed police". Then, I'd take the doggie's business, follow the creep home, and would deposit it at the creeps front door.

If necessary, I'd repeat the process a few times before resorting to filing a complaint with the real police. I'm not sure what the charge could be...perhaps "public nuisance"?