View Single Post

Old 10-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Default Re: Can you think of a reason why people don't post?

Hi Everyone,

I think one reason some people, like myself don't post is because we find so many answers to the questions we have by reading the responses each day. Every time I prepare to ask a question, someone has already asked it. TOTV has been a tremendous help for those of us who are seriously considering a move to The Villages.

Since my first post about six months ago, my wife and I have had the pleasure of visiting The Villages twice. A third visit is planned for the holiday period. We are trying to do our homework before making a final decision. Each and every person who participates in the TOTV website has provided us with a tremendous insight into what life is really like there.

Jan, you are to be praised for the work you and your staff put into the site. I know it is not an easy job. I feel bad for you and your wife having to endure the train noise problem. Hopefully, it can be resolved in some way so you may both enjoy the good life at The Villages.

To everyone who visits this site every day, thank you for your personal stories. Like so many other folks, we hope to be your neighbors sometime next year. See you in The Villages during our next trip in a month.

Newsman