Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Can you think of a reason why people don't post?

[color=purple]I don't know about the folks lurking here. But, it's possible some of the folks just aren't 'into' typing. I have one brother who reads things on the internet, and e-mails sent to him, but he never responds to his e-mails because he doesn't type. He gets too frustrated with the hen pecking to type one word. I don't think this applies to most folks, but probably a few.

Another possibility, some of us are shy about initially joining groups (myself somewhat included, although I quickly feel comfortable once I'm involved). Even though an on-line forum is easier to join, shy types still feel like an outsider since they see friendships have already formed on-line.

Note to all lurkers:
JOIN US...MOST OF US ARE GREAT FOLKS AND DON'T BITE!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.