View Single Post

Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Default Re: Can you think of a reason why people don't post?

Many of the posts are repititious since people add their "two cents worth" as the spirit moves them. There are lots of posts that have been answered many times by different people. Many posts initiate questions from those not living in TV which make the topic go on and on. So, I go to the last post of the topic to see if it is of interest then move on.

Usually the posts that I'm the most interested in are those from "The Host" or someone living full time in TV as their questions/comments are more relevant to me. I have e-mailed requested information to some people that I didn't want posted for the general public.

I have found a wealth of information on this site and check it out daily. I've recommended it to many people and I'm sure as we continue to grow in numbers here in TV, the site will also grow. This site is a great "shot in the arm" for us and I personally would miss it. I think that those of us who live in TV especially "full time" don't have much to say as we have too much to do. That said, I must get ready for my golf game.......