Thread: Dog Walking
View Single Post

Old 11-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Sage
Default Re: Dog Walking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avista
I am a dog lover and have had dogs my entire life. I always pick up their poop. However, I have never had a dog I could depend on to pee or poop in once special spot. Sure we can try to get them to go before we leave our homes, but gee whiz they are dogs after all. As long as we are careful to pick up after them, can't our neighbors be a little understanding. That being said, we have NEVER EVER had a problem with neighbors. It's only in reading these posts, I am reading posts from people who don't seem to be too understanding toward pet owners. I would never ever live here if my dogs were not welcome.
Good post Avista. I believe that the majority of dog owners are good, responsible people who try to make sure their pets do their bathroom duties at home before their walk, and pick up after their pets. I love to see the doggies riding around in golf carts looking so happy!

I hope people don't get turned off TV by the few negative posts they read. Yes, I'm sure there are a few inconsiderate dog owners, and a few bad drivers, and a few people who rant and complain about everything, and a few people who hate children, etc. But overall I've found everyone in TV to be friendly, happy, positive and enthusiastic. :bigthumbsup: