Thread: Dog Walking
View Single Post

Old 11-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Dog Walking

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Good post Avista. I believe that the majority of dog owners are good, responsible people who try to make sure their pets do their bathroom duties at home before their walk, and pick up after their pets. I love to see the doggies riding around in golf carts looking so happy!

I hope people don't get turned off TV by the few negative posts they read. Yes, I'm sure there are a few inconsiderate dog owners, and a few bad drivers, and a few people who rant and complain about everything, and a few people who hate children, etc. But overall I've found everyone in TV to be friendly, happy, positive and enthusiastic. :bigthumbsup:
Agree with you Barefoot at last.

When we lived in Palm Harbor we had a neighboring house which a criminal defense lawyer owned and rented out. We had a string of very strange neighbors including a man upset with his wife who also happened to fly a helicopter for the Coast Guard. He would buzz the house every once in a while especially when he was checking if any strange cars (cheaters with his wife?) were in his driveway. Then, a couple whose dog kept getting loose in the neighborhood and various neighbors would pitch in to catch. And, a moronic man who dragged some pitbulls from his car window trying to teach them to run faster. Needless to say, the authorities, thankfully, took those dogs away. There were death threats though against this next door neighbor as of course this dragging incident made every Tampa Bay area news station's broadcast.

Most of our Palm Harbor neighbors were good ones, but you do have to look out for houses rented out by criminal defense lawyers. A few of those renters were also OK neighbors. There were a lot of different people in that house the nine years we were there.

You will find bad neighbors too in TV but think that it could be a lot worse like if you moved into a house next door to a criminal defense lawyer landlord who seemed to be renting to his potential or actual clients.