Thread: adult children
View Single Post

Old 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: adult children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete

Talteazac, A lot of degree letters, What do they mean and what the hell are you trying to say?????

With all of those letters after your degree I'm hoping you are their caregiver, If not why are you still living with your parents???

Some of us enjoy the empty nest life.

There is a Brain Injury support group locally!
Brain injury.

My mother was ill part of the time while she was pregnant with me so I was born with some problems in 1959.

I overcame most of these graduating from high school in 1976 in Reno, Nevada in 3 years. In high school I had had a high school teacher Mrs. Mitchell who saw something in me and encouraged me to read heavy books like Anna Karenina and Crime and Punishment.

This remedial English teacher Mrs. Mitchell played a crucial part in my high school education and gave me a small scholarship in the name of her murdered daughter Michelle Mitchell for the school year 1976-1977.

Michelle Mitchell was murdered by a group of people on my birthday of February 24, 1976. They had an insurance interest in a second woman they had murdered right around this February 24, 1976 date. Their intent in Michelle's murder was to try to cover up the other murder of their nonrandom target by making it look like a serial killer was terrorizing the Reno-Sparks NV community.

Something like this leaves a mark on you personally when you are close to it. The Northern Nevada press made quite a lot of it from 1976 through 1985 or so. It was also one of the top ten most notorious murders in the 20th Century according to Northern Nevada law enforcement.

I had wanted to do something about a huge niche I discovered in practical information for crime victims accessible through libraries in Nevada and surrounding states in 1976 and following. Got 4 degrees for credibility in pushing for filling this niche.