View Single Post

Old 07-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Sage

When we first bought in TV, about five years ago, we were snowflakes. A TOTV member PMed me with an offer to drive by and make sure my grass was being mowed while we were away. It turns out she lives just around the corner from us. She said she and her husband often went to the Hilltop pool at night to socialize. We went looking for them and although they were not there that night we discovered her group of friends, some of whom were original TOTV members. We have stayed friends with them through sickness, deaths, marriages, good times and bad. I hadn't thought about it before but really because of TOTV.

Just thinking about your questions, Joe, I realize you've met my husband, but you and I have never met. My husband and I had dinner with Gracie and her beautiful family a long time ago. She's as nice in person as she seems online. Although we don't socialize, I consider her a friend.

I first met KathieI at Havana with a group of TOTVers at a 60s tie-dye party several years ago. We met Donna, whose gone on to be with God, and I'm grateful we met her.

I met Islandgal, BJ, only after she was too sick to drive. She too has passed from this world. If it wasn't for TOTV I would have most likely never met her. We were friends.

I've met chachacha through mutual friends and consider her a friend. Kitty is someone I consider a very good friend also. We met through TOTV. Gosh, so many others I've met through our business or through buying or selling something on TOTVs. This site is awesome.

Thanks for asking the question, Joe. It brought back waves of good memories of good friends and good times. I hope to meet you in person one day too.