View Single Post

Old 07-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Dancing Thyme

Joe,,, I LOVE this thread. Absolutely perfect for a Sunday morning reflection. Yes, I know who you meant,,, your a wonderful guy and I'm blessed to have met you. Tippy,,,, you are a hoot, love you to death. If I weren't so busy right now getting ready to move, I would be hanging with you every minute. Skip the neighbors, you have tons of friends on TOTV.

As for the friends I have met on TOTV,, It is an amazing story of love, friendship, caring, helpfulness, support, helping hands, and it goes on and on. The original friends I still hang with do not post much on here anymore, like Chels, Hyacinth Bucket, Nonie, DebOkla, and some have passed like Donna, Pete, SteveinNY, Muncle, some have just left the forum and don't post much anymore but we are still very close friends. The journey here would never have been realized if it weren't for these people who I hold near and dear to my heart. I came here alone, but never really alone, they have always been there for me.

I didn't move here because I thought the Villages was the end-all, I moved here for the friends I had acquired and the future friends that I'm meeting every day who are currently moving here. This is what I love about TV!! To me there is nothing like friends, true friends, reliable friends, loving friends. Love you all!!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....