View Single Post

Old 11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Default Re: BURYING ST. JOSEPH?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbyduff
Well, I'm a firm believer in all things that I don't understand! I too am a Christian and I was thinking that as much as God has to worry about these days all over the world, the last thing I want to do is burden him with the sale of our house.

Anyway, it's been 1.5 weeks since St Joseph went "under" and so far, not a showing. And we have the type of house that our Realtor told us when he listed it the first of April.."This house will go in less than a month"

But I still believe!!

I'm so glad for all of you that have sold your home and are living my husband and my dream of living in TV.

(Did you notice a bit of sarcasm there???? ha ha) No really, I am happy for all of you!!! Like my husband says.."It will happen when it happens" or wait, maybe that was Yogi B.!????
You're so right Darby... All things happen in God's time and not ours. We are trying to sell our house here in TV and return to Michigan to care for 4 ailing parents. We had it listed with The Villages, but recently cancelled and went For Sale By Owner to be able to lower the price $15K. We're anxious for it to sell, as we're needed up north...but I know that God will get us there in HIS time and that it will all work out according to HIS plan.

May God Bless you and your husband and may you know that he's NEVER too busy to hear our prays and our desires. We just have to cleanse our hearts of "our" desires so that we can be receptive to what he's saying to us.

Where do you live?