View Single Post

Old 11-08-2007, 12:08 PM
Sage
Default Re: Bought Sight Seen, Shopping for Furniture, & Other Stuff Newbies Do

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfnut
Good info here, we too bought a lot of stuff at B & T, have you been to Ayres on 441 they have a lot of good stuff too. Hopefully we catch up with you in December, by the way what color is that golf cart in case I see you on the street ( not literally ). Have you personalized it yet? How long is Mr Wallethead sticking around for?? ENJOY!!!
Mr. Wallethead/aka Rick/aka Fireboy/ is leaving today to go back to Toronto to fight fires!
I'm driving him to the Spanish Springs airport bus this morning; so we'll see how that works out. I couldn't face the Orlando Airport traffic as I'm not the world's best driver! Fireboy is due back in TV in two weeks and will be staying for a month. I plan to spend the entire two weeks he is gone sleeping, to recover from my 17 day shopping marathon.

I tried Ayres on 441 for used furniture; but I keep going back to Bargains and Treasures cuz it's just around the corner for my daily two or three visits (to see if new truckloads have been unloaded). One of the truck guys has even invited Fireboy to go fishing with him; that is how much time we spend there!! But we've pretty much got our whole Villa furnished now. We've even taken some 'mistakes' back to them for reconsignment! :joke:

My golf cart was a boring champagne colour so I got it decorated with shiny reflective stuff that changes colour when the sun (or car lights) hits it. One second it is red or silver, the next green or blue, nifty! I have been practicing driving in the Village of Belvedere so residents, you may wish to stay off the streets if you see something shiny coming. ;D

Golfnut, see you in December!