View Single Post

Old 11-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Well, this is a real mystery. It is really troubling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk Host
We are in the process now of getting those shirts ready.
In the event you don't think that we have used other forms of advertising, I can tell you this. I personally have distributed 10,000 printed fliers to individuals in the past six months. We have placed 3 X 5 cards in dozens of business around the area. We have driven 'round and 'round with huge signs on trailers. There have been TOTV signs on my golf cart for nearly a year. We tried visiting with people at some events downtown, but were told by the Villages to leave. We went to the "cruise in" events and talked to people, took pictures and posted them here. We have gone to parades, taken pictures and posted them here. A reporter from Ocala "Style" magazine did an interview with me and took pictures about 4 months ago. They said they were all enthused about the story. I have never heard anyting since then. They said they were all enthused about the story.

I would say that I personally have invested well over 600 hours in personal contact with Villages residents promoting the site.

I really appreciate your suggestions and want you to know that we have been making a major effort for a year.
Jan? My introduction to TOTV was through your showing up at a Villages Computer Club meeting on July 27, 2007. That seemed to go over well. Maybe you should try the VCC again in a few months? The snowbirds are back more or less from the number of people showing up at the VCC meetings I attend.