View Single Post

Old 11-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Default Re: Well, this is a real mystery. It is really troubling.

You asked for a good reason and I think That I have found a couple.

1. The name talk of the villages is synonymous with there apparent "The villages" corporate name and logo and it ****es them off. It may seem small and ludicrous to some but not the current hierarchy that are in control.

2. Now since they seem to own/operate or control everything we eat, sleep and if they could harness it the air all around us. We are no different then corporate America where there slogan is it's our way or the highway.

3. Also I viewed some comments here about the sales of new vs. used homes through this site by members and guests. Things I don't think they want the general public (US) to know. Right now they are hurting with the slow sales market as others are around the USA. Except they have the heads up market right now that nobody else has in the USA and thats all this available land they got and people to buy into there concept and it sells itself.

4. Baby boomer's`are coming and they know it and want the full share not a split with local Realtors who are getting ripped off by TV and are getting away with it everyday.

5. By allowing advertising with this site it may look like to buyers that they are endorsing things being said and done here. They absolutely do not want that to ever, ever happen.

6. Finally did you go out with anyone from there family, maybe you forgot and don/t know it.