View Single Post

Old 11-09-2007, 04:47 PM
n/a

Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistagurl
MikeH,
Believe me I am quite educated about the issues, and I find it hard to believe that our generation and our childrens generation are turning this country into a nanny state. When did it become the job of government to provide all of your needs? I have private health insurance because I pay for it. I dont sit around and wait for the government to "take care of me". I'm sure your parents never thought it was someone elses job to raise you or take care of you. Stop feeling as if your entitled to have someone else pay for your needs. That is the "real" world, you work you eat!!! If there are people in need it has always been a community, church, family thing not Washingtons job. It makes me sick to think what some in this generation have turned into.
NO PROBLEM WORKING... BUT THE COST OF GROCERY'S MAKES EATING MORE OF A CHALLENGE, COST OF HEALTH CARE UP EACH YEAR, COST OF MEDS UP..... THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!... WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR RETIREMENT IS DWINDLING AWAY....