View Single Post

Old 11-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to rsetterlund Send a message via Skype™ to rsetterlund
Default Re: Well, this is a real mystery. It is really troubling.

Reading this tread has been interesting. But it concerns me more than the Sun not accepting an ad.

If I understand it correctly, and please someone correct me if I am wrong as I am a TV hopeful. When a person buys a home in TV they purchase the land as well. Correct? Is there an annual agreement that has to be signed allowing you to stay another year? If "the family" gets really mad at you can they force you to sell and move out? Is there any type of elected directors that manage the business of TV? It seems to me with over 40K homes the Villages could be come its own town with a fully elected government. How much control does the family have over the residents? If the residents do not like something that the family is doing is there anyway to fix the problem? I currently own in a similar development and I have seen a number of times where things start going bad and no one takes notice until it has gone really bad. Most of the people just want to have a good time and do not worry about things until it is almost to late.